Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, May 11, 2009

1500 Posts - Help Me Get More Readers

It's hard to believe this is my 1500th post. And my fingers haven't fallen off! I hope you enjoy checking out my blog and that I'm finding you some deals that are saving you some real money, or allowing you to get something you otherwise couldn't have afforded.

I appreciate your readership but am really hoping to see it grow even further so I'm hoping you can help spread the word about this blog. It used to be difficult to tell people the address when I was using the hyphenated blogspot address, but now it's much easier. A simple, easy-to-remember website address: www.dealreader.com.

Please consider sending this address around to your friends and family and telling them they can do the same. There's now an e-mail address at which people can send me news of other deals they've found for posting, so the more readers, the better the chance we all find even more bargains!

Thanks again for your readership, and if you want to send me feedback or news, drop an e-mail to deals@dealreader.com.

2 comments:

Lara. said...

I really enjoy your blog and have recommended your new site to a number of my friends and family. I have found a number of fantastic deals through your research and really appreciate the time and energy you put into finding great deals without asking for anything in return. Thank you!

John R, King of Finding a Good Deal said...

Thanks for reading, Lara. I hope you've been able to put some of these deals to good use.