Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Free Sample of Stetson All American Cologne

Stetson is unveiling a new cologne for men called All American. They're describing it as adventurous, rugged and masculine -- inspired by the heritage and character of Stetson Original, and embodying an invigoratingly bold youthfulness.

I've never smelled it myself so I can't attest to any of that, but they're willing to send out free samples for you to check out.

Just click on this link to their website and then click on the "request a sample" spot at the top of the webpage.

No comments: