Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Definitive Rod Stewart -- 31 MP3 Tracks $3.99 at Amazon

Rod Stewart's music is iconic when it comes to rock, and if you want to add his greatest tracks to your iPod, Zune or other MP3 device, Amazon has a great deal going on right now. They have the Definitive Rod Stewart collection -- 31 tracks -- available today for $3.99. Considering you'd normally pay 89¢ or 99¢ a song, you're saving over $22.00 by getting them as part of an album.

The tracks included are:
- Maggie May
- Mandolin Wind
- Every Picture Tells a Story
- Stay With Me
- You Wear It Well
- Sailing
- Killing of Georgie, Parts 1 & 2
- Tonight's the Night
- First Cut is the Deepest
- You'ree In My Heart
- I Was Only Joking
- Hot Legs
- Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
- Passion
- Young Turks
- Tonight I'm Yours
- Baby Jane
- Infatuation
- Some Guys Have All the Luck
- Love Touch
- Forever Young
- My Heart Can't Tell You No
- Downtown Train
- This Old Heart of Mine
- I Don't Want To Talk About It
- Rhythm of My Heart
- The Motown Song
- Tom Traubert's Blues
- Have I Told You Lately
- Reason To Believe
- Two Shades of Blue

The price may not stay this low for long, possibly only today. To check it out, click the link below.

No comments: