Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, November 23, 2007

2GB SD Card $3.99 After Rebates w/ Free Shipping

I checked this earlier and it was out of stock online this morning, but it's back to being available, so I wanted to post it -- anyone who bought a camera or digital frame might be interested.

ClubIT.com has an A-DATA 2GB SD Card available for $19.99 with two rebates combining for $16. That makes the final net a nice, low $3.99. Particularly nice with the free FedEx ground shipping.

Here's the link.

The rebate is good till November 26th, but I'd hurry on this one since who knows how long the new stock will last.

No comments: