Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mavis Beacon Typing Deluxe 17 Free-After-Rebate (plus Free Shipping)

Until we all have talking computers, keyboard typing skills are a must. I confess I'm a little slow at typing some of these blog posts because I never learned to type and I sort of hunt-and-peck. Now I can hunt-and-peck quickly but it's still hunting and pecking.

I am going to try and change that by ordering some software I just found for free. Maybe you'd be interested too, for yourself or your children. The software is Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing Deluxe 17. Mavis Beacon is one of the more recognized names in typing software.

It's on sale now for $31.00 and there is a $31.00 rebate on purchases until December 2nd... but order soon, since free software offers can sell out. When you get to checkout, be sure to change shipping from standard to budget and the shipping cost will be free.

Hopefully I can get my typing skills going and maybe report on more deals faster and faster as time goes on. If you want to check out the software, click here: Mavis Beacon Typing 17 Deluxe.

No comments: