Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Saturday, November 24, 2007

SanDisk Sansa Clip 2GB MP3 Player $34.99 in Red, Pink or Black!

Best Buy is offering their Black Friday price online for these MP3 players right now. Yesterday you had to go to the store and wait on line to get one at $34.99, but now you can order them for shipment (about $7) or order them to be picked up in the store.

These 2GB units get good reviews, and the choice of colors can make them a great little gift idea with the Holidays coming up.

I'm not sure how long this special price will stay, so if you're interested, I'd check on this quickly.
Here's the link.

A great price... music to my ears!

No comments: