Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NY (LGA) or Atlantic City to Myrtle Beach $18 Roundtrip

Spirit Airlines has unleashed its latest set of sales fares and special dates are available for many city pairs. One of the highlights I found is New York City (LaGuardia) or Atlantic City NY flying to/from Myrtle Beach SC for $9 each way! That would make a base fare of $18 roundtrip.

The dates are limited and these $9 fares must be booked by midnight tonight. Taxes and security fees are additional, and from what I recall, Spirit also charges for checked bags (I think it's $5/bag if you order it on-line or $10/bag if you arrange and pay at the airport).

I've written about Spirit before, having traveled them on my 2-cent roundtrip to Las Vegas. I was pleased with the service and seat comfort, and you should just be aware that there's no in-flight entertainment, and you pay for any snacks/drinks beyond a glass of water.

But still, for $18 roundtrip to Myrtle Beach, do you really need frills to make it worthwhile?

Here's the list of all their sale fare promotions.

No comments: