Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Best Deal Yet on Lavazza Coffee: 4.4 lbs for $16 with Free Shipping!

I've written a couple of times before on Lavazza Crema e Aroma coffee beans and the great deals available getting it at Amazon.com. (my previous post) Well, I just checked today and it's the best overall deal yet...

Lavazza is one of the premier brands of coffee in Italy, and Italians sure know their coffee! When we visit my wife's family it's the kind of coffee her mom serves. I've ordered these beans from Amazon a couple of times and it's always a pleasure to smell the coffee brewing and drink it to start the day.

Right now, Amazon has the 2.2 lb bags of beans (they come in bean form so it stays fresh longer but you need a coffee grinder) reduced from $34.99 to a very low $13.00 per bag. And they have a promotion that if you order two bags and use the promotional code ESPRESS9 at checkout, they take $10 off your order!

Since the two bags initially add up to over $25, it also qualifies the order for free shipping!!! So the final cost for 4.4 pounds of terrific coffee delivered to your door comes down to $16.00!

Click here: Lavazza Crema e Aroma Coffee Beans, 2.2-Pound Bag.

The price today is different from what it was just a week ago, so I'm not sure how long the price will stay at the $13 range -- so if you're interested, I'd check on it quickly. If you love coffee, I think you'll be happy with this deal.

Mmm... nice!

No comments: