Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

500 Posts -- It's Time for Some Feedback...

This is the 500th post since I started the blog last June -- time for some feedback about what everyone likes, or doesn't, so the blog can be fine-tuned.

Please take a moment to post a comment about the blog. You can let me know:

- Has it helped you save some money?
- What's been your favorite deal or your favorite topic?
- Do you prefer the posts about deals or ones about buying strategies/advice?
- What kinds of items would you like to see more of?
- What things would you like me to change about the blog?
- Do you find interesting things in the ads placed on the page?
- Would you share my blog with other people to increase readership?

To post your thoughts, just click on the 'comments' link at the bottom of this post (right beneath 'Posted by John R, King of Finding a Good Deal').

Thanks for taking the time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to find us good deals. We just had Fram pay us 1 cent to "buy" an air filter for George's truck. In addition, he got an oil filter he needed without having to pay shipping charges.
I like the variety of what you have been posting. Even though I can't use most of it, I forward the news to friends and relatives. I keep looking for that perfect air fare to that perfect destination for us!
Thanks again.
Nancy and George

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the work you are doing to find deals. However, I have only been able to take advantage of only a few things, mostly camera-related. The travel deals have been for cities I haven't been able to use. I will share the website with friends.

Ivan

Anonymous said...

I love the variety also
I've saved $ on airfare and other items, recently Land's End Free shipping, tickets to Cirque, and stuff from Staples. Thanks John
I've shared the web site with Friends and Family
Janine