Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, May 26, 2008

A New Format -- Three Columns to Lay Out More Information

Well, you must have noticed the new format. It's still the same blog, and all the old posts are still there to read.

As I've been doing the blog, I kept finding more information to share than I could easily format into the old two-column format. So I hope that adding the third column spreads out some information and makes the blog more useful to you.

One of the first additions is a new section indexing posts of interesting buying strategies I've come across or developed over time. It's in the right-hand column right underneath the section called 'Hot Deals Now."

If you have ideas or suggestions, or want to comment on the new design, please feel free to leave a comment by clicking on 'comments' in the area right under this post. The better this blog works for my readers, the happier I am. I'm serious... please feel free to send me comments and suggestions.

No comments: