Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, April 17, 2009

Free One-Year Subscription to Baseball Digest

If you're a baseball fan, isn't this a grand time of the year? And you can add to you enjoyment of the sports, the players, the statistics and the trivia with a subscription to Baseball Digest. Right now you can get a one-year subscription for free just by registering your information and answering some questions about your job/industry function at freebizmag.com.

They will also offer you some other free business magazines you could receive but whether to accept others or not is still up to you.

When signing up for offers like this, I don't use my primary e-mail address since they'll be sending follow-up offers and I'd rather not have them clutter up my in-box. I use a separate free e-mail account (i.e. hotmail, yahoo) to handle things like this.

To check out the application and get your free Baseball Digest subscription, click this link.

No comments: