Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reminder - Free Ice Cream Cone Day Today at Maggie Moo's

I posted this a week ago, but with all the stress of tax filing and such, you may have forgotten. Maggie Moo's is giving away a free single-scoop ice cream cone to all customers today April 15th. Read my earlier blog post for all the details and a store locator link.

1 comment:

John R, King of Finding a Good Deal said...

Well, I got my taxes done on time and mailed in -- so I figured I deserve a treat. Just got back from my local Maggie Moo's where I got my FREE cone - picked the Red Velvet flavor. Mmmmmm... yum!