Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Expires Today: OCZ Diesel 16GB Flash Drive $15.99 After Rebate

I'm sorry I didn't notice this one earlier, because the rebate period expires today, April 30th. Newegg is selling the 16GB OCZ Diesel 16GB Single Channel Flash Drive for $25.99. And they have a $10.00 mail-in rebate valid for purchases until April 30th, bringing your cost down to $15.99. Shipping is free, keeping this a real nice deal for a boatload of memory.

They've had 16GB drives on sale a few times and this is about the same price after rebates they previously ran, but if you missed those (or if you're new to the blog) or just decided you could use one of these, it's a very nice price for 16GB.

I've ordered items from Newegg various times and have been pleased with their service and speed. Last time I ordered something it arrived the day after I placed the order (I'm not guaranteeing that will happen for you).

To check it out click this link.

No comments: