Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Reminder: Free Chocolate Bar Coupon from Mars®

It's late in the summer, but the promotion is still continuing from Mars® brands of chocolate. They are sending out coupons for a free chocolate bar to up to 250,000 people every Friday through the summer. For new readers, you can request up to four coupons per household but just one per week. Details and the link can be found in my earlier post, which I've moved again to the top of the Hot Deals listing at the right. Enjoy!

No comments: