Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Monday, August 31, 2009

Hot Deals List Updated -- Let Me Know If Deals Expire

I spent a couple of hours last night going through all the deals posted in the Hot Deals listing at the right to see which ones were still valid and which had expired. That should be up to date now, so if you haven't taken advantage of some of the deals you might have missed, you can check them out while they're still good.

I tried to group older deals together in some sort of sense (i.e. all the free music samplers at the lower end, some kids' stuff together etc.).

Down the line, if you find deals I've posted which are expired, send me an e-mail at deals@dealreader.com so that I can pull them off the Hot List more quickly and keep everything more useful for everyone. Thanks.

No comments: