Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Compliment on Quick Shipment

I know this blog has generally been about posting great deals -- there are also columns on various strategies to save money (you can find them if you go down the right column after the Hot Deals listing). But I wanted to take a minute just to mention a real fast shipment I received earlier today. I ordered one of the Brother label makers about which I blogged yesterday. My order went in about 2:00 p.m. yesterday afternoon.

The unit arrived today by 10:00 a.m.!

I may be lucky in terms of living somewhere near a Buy.com warehouse so maybe the travel time is less, but for something that has free budget shipping to have that quick a turn-around is impressive. After all, they only got the order in the afternoon, had to pull it from stock and get it to FedEx for ground shipment sometime that same afternoon or evening if it could get here today.

Pretty impressive for free budget shipping.

No comments: