Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Half-Price This Wednesday at The Great American Diner in Langhorne, PA

I love getting deals sent in by my readers -- the more deals this blog can share, the better. Thanks, David L., for this one.

This one is being posted for my readers who live in Bucks County, PA (it's where I live so I know many of my readers are nearby).

Tomorrow, Wednesday, June 24th, all meals at the Great American Diner in Langhorne are half price. According to the sign that's outside the diner, it's half the whole bill price.

You can let them know you saw the deal posted here.

The Great American Diner is located at 1201 E. Lincoln Highway (Route 1). The phone number is 215-943-4300.

No comments: