Magazines.com, Inc.
TigerDirect

$5 FREE +
Up to 25% Off with Ebates!

Click here to join ebates. Get a $5 credit just for joining and up to 25% off your on-line shopping at 800 stores! Read my post on how it works.

Find a Deal? E-Mail Me!

If you find a deal you think I should post, e-mail me at deals@dealreader.com

Blogroll

Topic Index

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Glidden™ Free Paint Update

A few days ago I posted about the free paint giveaway by Glidden™ starting today. The site is under heavy, heavy traffic so it may take you some time to get through and register.

It is active, though and has a color chart of 284 different colors from which you may select.

When I posted about the deal I did not know if there was an end date so I suggested visiting the site quickly. The site shows that the free paint giveaway will be now through July 2nd (or while supplies last).

Here are the other conditions:
- Available on glidden.com or by calling 1-800-GLIDDEN
- Offer good through July 2, 2009 or while supplies last
- One quart per household
- Quart is Eggshell finish
- Continental U.S. only
- No P.O. boxes, No military APO or FPO addresses
- Valid e-mail address required

Here's the link once again. Enjoy the free paint!

No comments: